How to Support Us
If you are keen to see a better Lidl foodstore in Foots Cray and five new town houses, please show your support for the proposed Lidl application in three ways:
- Visit: our petition site and sign our online petition.
- Write a support letter or send a support email, and send copies to and/or telephone your local Councillors. The online petition will demonstrate the overall level of support for the Lidl application. However, personal letters/emails/phone calls of support will carry significantly more weight. To give the Lidl application the best chance of success, please help us by voicing your support.
- Submit a formal support comment directly to the Bexley’s planning website by following this link to the Lidl application.
Letters or emails need not be long, but should concentrate on ‘planning issues’ to be the most effective. Example ‘planning issues’ are outlined on the Reasons To Support Us page
Please write to us and (if possible) send copies to and/or telephone your local Councillors (addresses and contact details can be found via the Councillor Contacts link):
- Planning Department, London Borough of Bexley. c/o Lidl London North East Property Office,1st floor, 807-826 Longbridge road, Dagenham, RM8 2DB. The letter heading should read: “Proposed Lidl Foodstore – Foots Cray High Street, Foots Cray DA14 5HJ”.
- Email us at email@example.com and (if possible) cc and/or telephone your local Councillors. The subject should be “Proposed Lidl Foodstore – Foots Cray High Street, Foots Cray DA14 5HJ”.
If you do not support our draft proposals you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments that you wish to make.